- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
145-147 Clifford St, Newark, NJ 071059 beds, 6 baths, 3,332 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,159 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $575,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,332 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1400974000000011 02
- Zillow Home ID: 92209982
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 145-147 Clifford Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Ironbound market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 14.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47.4% higher than in Newark, and 58.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Ironbound home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newark.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Ironbound home values.
- 149-151 Clifford St Newark, NJ$351K----3,332
- 143 Clifford St Newark, NJ$306K----3,564
- 146-148 Clifford St Newark, NJ$315K----4,445
- 153 Clifford St Newark, NJ$344K----3,286
- 155-157 Clifford St Newark, NJ$347K----3,332
- 347 Van Buren St Newark, NJ$271K----2,880
- 147-151 Delancey St Newark New Jersey, NJ$223K------
- 153-155 Delancey St Newark, NJ$188K----2,229
- 136 Clifford St Newark, NJ$240K----2,024
- 159-161 Clifford St Newark, NJ$428K----3,152
- 157 Delancey St Newark, NJ$424K----2,758
- 159 Delancey St Newark, NJ$429K----2,758
- 132 Clifford St Newark, NJ$225K----1,680
- 161 Delancey St Newark, NJ$425K----2,772
- 162-164 Clifford St Newark, NJ$388K----3,198
- 158 Clifford St Newark, NJ$422K----3,306
- 163 Clifford St Newark, NJ$365K----3,332
- 160 Clifford St Newark, NJ$425K----3,124
- 130 Clifford St Newark, NJ$280K542,596
- 135 Delancey St Newark, NJ$224K422,103
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292