- Lot: 7,492 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Views: 2,809 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $175,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $174
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Fireplace Insert, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Other, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Galley, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: K1678000
- Zillow Home ID: 57758065
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $145-203K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06111 home values will increase 1% next year, compared to a 1% increase for Newington as a whole. Among 06111 homes, this home is valued 15.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06111, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% greater than in Newington, and 4.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06111 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06111 home values.
|139 Audubon Ave Newington, CT||$203K||4||2||1,523|
|146 Adrian Ave Newington, CT||$252K||3||2.5||1,392|
|142 Audubon Ave Newington, CT||$135K||1||1||784|
|133 Audubon Ave Newington, CT||$198K||3||2.5||1,164|
|151 Audubon Ave Newington, CT||$216K||3||1.5||1,536|
|140 Adrian Ave Newington, CT||$243K||4||2.5||1,698|
|152 Adrian Ave Newington, CT||$197K||3||2||1,200|
|134 Audubon Ave Newington, CT||$170K||3||1||1,000|
|140 Audubon Ave Newington, CT||$202K||2||2||1,387|
|134 Adrian Ave Newington, CT||$182K||3||1||1,140|
|127 Audubon Ave Newington, CT||$204K||5||1.5||1,138|
|129 Adrian Ave Newington, CT||$208K||3||2||1,386|
|158 Adrian Ave Newington, CT||$194K||3||1.5||1,248|
|159 Audubon Ave Newington, CT||$157K||1||2||840|
|154 Audubon Ave Newington, CT||$366K||4||3||3,100|
|124 Audubon Ave Newington, CT||$222K||5||2||1,725|
|143 Adrian Ave Newington, CT||$185K||3||1||1,200|
|128 Audubon Ave Newington, CT||$176K||2||1||1,200|
|164 Audubon Ave Newington, CT||$213K||3||2.5||1,622|
|166 Adrian Ave Newington, CT||$176K||3||1.5||1,008|
Nearby Schools in Newington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!