- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 20 days on Zillow
- Views: 239 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Oct 2000 for $148,000
- Price/sqft: $149
- MLS #: 71811917
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt\Fiberglass Shingles, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), COOLING \ None, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, HEATING \ Forced Air, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, GARAGE_PARKING \ Carport
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,137 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0240 B:0000 L:0013
- Zillow Home ID: 59243129
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $158-235K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01841 home values will rise 1.4% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Lawrence as a whole. Among 01841 homes, this home is 6.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 23.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01841, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.2% greater than in Lawrence, and 23.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01841 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lawrence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01841 home values.
|141 Byron Ave Lawrence, MA||$198K||3||1||1,176|
|134 Byron Ave Lawrence, MA||$179K||2||1||980|
|265 Cypress Ave Lawrence, MA||$215K||4||1.5||1,550|
|269 Cypress Ave Lawrence, MA||$190K||4||1||1,382|
|271 Cypress Ave Lawrence, MA||$220K||3||1||1,185|
|271 Cypress St Newton, MA||$474K||3||2||1,730|
|132 Byron Ave Lawrence, MA||$219K||3||2||1,086|
|137 Byron Ave UNIT 137 Lawrence, MA||$141K||2||2||1,080|
|220 Cypress Ave Lawrence, MA||$195K||3||2||1,251|
|275 Cypress Ave Lawrence, MA||$214K||3||2||1,620|
|135 Byron Ave UNIT 135 Lawrence, MA||$145K||2||2||1,080|
|140 Byron Ave Lawrence, MA||$226K||3||2.5||1,510|
|130 Byron Ave Lawrence, MA||$186K||3||2||1,187|
|279 Cypress Ave Lawrence, MA||$178K||2||1||900|
|144 Byron Ave Lawrence, MA||$215K||3||1.5||1,687|
|151 Byron Ave Lawrence, MA||$223K||3||2||1,814|
|152 Byron Ave Lawrence, MA||$225K||3||1||1,860|
|160 Byron Ave Lawrence, MA||$171K||2||1||960|
|122 Byron Ave Lawrence, MA||$189K||3||1||1,189|
|2 Perry Ave Lawrence, MA||$196K||3||1||1,176|
Nearby Schools in Lawrence
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
1-4 & ungraded0.8 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.