145 Denby Cir, Clayton, NC 275273 beds, 2 baths, 1,657 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,614 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $164,000
- Price/sqft: $99
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 286 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,657 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 16J04050E
- Zillow Home ID: 83183281
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 145 Denby Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27527 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 63.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 254.1% higher than in Clayton, and 95.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27527 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Clayton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27527 home values.
- 83 N Farm Dr Clayton, NC$175K32.52,169
- 75 N Farm Dr Clayton, NC$162K32.51,810
- 134 Denby Cir Clayton, NC$146K321,472
- 91 N Farm Dr Clayton, NC$188K32.51,980
- 128 Denby Cir Clayton, NC$148K321,634
- 67 N Farm Dr Clayton, NC$151K32.51,611
- 115 Denby Cir Clayton, NC$160K321,806
- 43 Millwood Dr Clayton, NC$163K32.51,582
- 80 N Farm Dr Clayton, NC$185K42.5--
- 120 Denby Cir Clayton, NC$144K221,502
- 107 Denby Cir Clayton, NC$140K321,496
- 112 Denby Cir Clayton, NC$154K321,656
- 188 Denby Cir Clayton, NC$148K321,636
- 57 Millwood Dr Clayton, NC--32.52,020
- 17 Hocutt Farm Dr Clayton, NC$167K42.51,916
- 196 Denby Cir Clayton, NC$149K221,550
- 101 Denby Cir Clayton, NC$152K321,656
- 45 N Farm Dr Clayton, NC$159K32.51,792
- 104 Denby Cir Clayton, NC$145K221,500
- 18 Willowbrook Cir Clayton, NC$187K32.52,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!