145 E 15th St APT 3M, New York, NY 100031 bed, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $599,000
- ,California-style Closets,Kitchen: Stainless Steel Appliances,North Exposure,Floors - parquet Modern kitchen Renovated bathroom Great closet space Dishwasher
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 17.0
- Unit count: 248
- Parcel #: 0871003900145000000003M
- Zillow Home ID: 72516795
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 145 E 15th Street APT 3M
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 10003 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in New York, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 10003 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10003 home values.
- # 153$1.82M22193,695
- Apt 1G$729K------
- Apt 1J$555KStudio1--
- Apt 1N$705K------
- Apt 2C$552K------
- Apt 3U$1.61M------
- Apt 4J$704K------
- Apt 4s$687K11--
- Apt 5J$538K------
- Apt 6A$1.44M21--
- Apt 6E$949K------
- Apt 6j$513KStudio1--
- Apt 7B$700K------
- Apt 7D$537K------
- Apt 7H$613K--1--
- Apt 7L$717K------
- Apt 8C$698K------
- Apt 8F$716K------
- Apt 8T$719K------
- Apt 9b$529KStudio1--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292