145 Eastwood Ct, San Jose, CA 951163 beds, 2 baths, 1,182 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $340,000
- Price/sqft: $288
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: 234 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,182 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Lot depth: 78
- Lot width: 36
- Parcel #: 48113117
- Zillow Home ID: 19718210
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 145 Eastwood Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.9% higher than in San Jose, and 4.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Valley home values.
- 1636 E Saint James St San Jose, CA$419K21960
- 1632 E Saint James St San Jose, CA$428K321,100
- 137 Eastwood Ct San Jose, CA$487K----1,440
- 1620 E Saint James St San Jose, CA$472K421,294
- 1640 E Saint James St San Jose, CA$1.51M75.54,514
- 133 Eastwood Ct San Jose, CA$442K----1,152
- 134 Eastwood Ct San Jose, CA$527K----1,539
- 127 Eastwood Ct San Jose, CA$628K----1,921
- 1642 E Saint James St San Jose, CA$431K221,148
- 1612 E Saint James St San Jose, CA$423K21796
- 132 Eastwood Ct San Jose, CA$470K----1,456
- 201 N 34th St San Jose, CA$452K311,084
- 125 Eastwood Ct San Jose, CA$488K----1,500
- 126 Eastwood Ct San Jose, CA$514K----1,440
- 1608 E Saint James St San Jose, CA$442K----1,404
- 1635 E Saint James St San Jose, CA$424K21936
- 189 N 34th St San Jose, CA$382K21820
- 185 N 34th St San Jose, CA$391K21864
- 195 N 34th St San Jose, CA$458K211,172
- 209 N 34th St San Jose, CA$461K321,056
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.