145 Harmony Rd, Wexford, PA 150904 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,144 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- 78 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $360,000
- Price/sqft: $137
- MLS #: 1018391
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Wet Bar
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,144 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1999N00009000000
- Zillow Home ID: 59847358
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 145 Harmony Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 15090 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 67.5% less than in Marshall Township, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 15090 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Marshall Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 15090 home values.
- 141 Harmony Rd Wexford, PA$305K311,888
- 139 Harmony Rd Wexford, PA$176K311,312
- 151 Harmony Rd Wexford, PA$157K311,360
- 126 Harmony Rd Wexford, PA$204K22--
- 128 Harmony Rd Wexford, PA$167K32.51,844
- 137 Harmony Rd Wexford, PA$221K311,170
- 130 Harmony Rd Wexford, PA$182K32.51,716
- 132 Harmony Rd Wexford, PA$263K32.51,700
- 134 Harmony Rd Wexford, PA$286K32.51,848
- 136 Harmony Rd Wexford, PA$152K32.51,782
- 138 Harmony Rd Wexford, PA$253K331,716
- 138 Harmony Rd Wexford, PA$229K32.5--
- 140 Harmony Rd Wexford, PA$185K32.51,716
- 140 Harmony Rd Wexford, PA$185K32.5--
- 142 Harmony Rd Wexford, PA$190K3--1,716
- 142 Harmony Rd Wexford, PA$137K30.5--
- 144 Harmony Rd Wexford, PA$150K32.51,728
- 146 Harmony Rd Wexford, PA--------
- 148 Harmony Rd Wexford, PA--------
- 150 Harmony Rd Wexford, PA--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!