145 Lark St, Albany, NY 122104 beds, 2 baths, 2,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1890
- 43 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $12,000
- Price/sqft: $5
- MLS #: 201412335
- Finished basement, 750 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,250 sqft
- Heating: None
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 01010006507200040320000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29649407
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 145 Lark Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12210, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 51.6% greater than in Albany, and 39% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12210 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12210 home values.
- 143 Lark St Albany, NY$146K422,261
- 147 Lark St Albany, NY$118K322,850
- 141 Lark St Albany, NY$107K422,261
- 149 Lark St Albany, NY$105K322,850
- 151 Lark St Albany, NY$123K712,850
- 153 Lark St Albany, NY$98KStudio32,861
- 139 Lark St Albany, NY$138K------
- 155 Lark St Albany, NY$135K732,861
- 157 Lark St Albany, NY$114K422,861
- 159 Lark St Albany, NY$114K212,861
- 189 Elk St Albany, NY$138K621,880
- 148 Lark St Albany, NY$137K522,554
- 146 Lark St Albany, NY$136K512,554
- 152 Lark St Albany, NY$115K732,554
- 144 Lark St Albany, NY$140K732,554
- 191 Elk St Albany, NY$107K421,440
- 154 Lark St Albany, NY$117K632,554
- 161 Lark St Albany, NY$509K93--
- 156 Lark St Albany, NY$115KStudio--1,728
- 193 Elk St Albany, NY$110K521,440
Nearby Schools in Albany
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292