A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.55 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Views: 1,521 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $205,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $100
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Skylight, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 2,060 sqft
- Parcel #: M:005 B:010 L:012-010
- Zillow Home ID: 58043593
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $124-327K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06415 home values will decrease 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.3% decrease for Town of Colchester as a whole. Among 06415 homes, this home is valued 3.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06415, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% less than in Town of Colchester, and 70.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06415 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Colchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06415 home values.
|149 Mill Hill Rd Colchester, CT||$278K||3||2.5||1,976|
|137 Mill Hill Rd Colchester, CT||$208K||3||2.5||1,236|
|124 Van Cedarfield Rd Colchester, CT||$228K||3||1.5||1,855|
|133 Mill Hill Rd Colchester, CT||$208K||3||2.5||1,298|
|155 Mill Hill Rd Colchester, CT||$222K||3||2.5||1,800|
|152 Mill Hill Rd Colchester, CT||$207K||3||2.5||1,236|
|139 Mill Hill Rd Colchester, CT||$440K||3||2.5||3,382|
|141 Mill Hill Rd Colchester, CT||$217K||3||3||1,236|
|140 Mill Hill Rd Colchester, CT||$227K||2||2||1,680|
|156 Mill Hill Rd Colchester, CT||$239K||3||2.5||1,780|
|131 Mill Hill Rd Colchester, CT||$241K||4||2.5||2,108|
|151 Mill Hill Rd Colchester, CT||$227K||3||2.5||1,236|
|159 Mill Hill Rd Colchester, CT||$234K||3||2.5||1,660|
|160 Mill Hill Rd Colchester, CT||$254K||3||2.5||2,370|
|132 Mill Hill Rd Colchester, CT||$233K||4||2||1,929|
|127 Mill Hill Rd Colchester, CT||$192K||3||2.5||1,236|
|153 Mill Hill Rd Colchester, CT||$258K||3||3||1,956|
|116 Van Cedarfield Rd Colchester, CT||$247K||3||2||1,903|
|129 Mill Hill Rd Colchester, CT||$271K||3||2||2,400|
|121 Van Cedarfield Rd Colchester, CT||$271K||3||2.5||1,870|
Nearby Schools in Town of Colchester
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.