145 Nary Shore Rd, Wolfeboro, NH 038943 beds, 2 baths, 1,716 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- 127 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Price/sqft: $583
- MLS #: 4349641
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain, Water
- Eat-in kitchen, Outbuilding, Theater room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 6
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,716 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: WOLF M:00201 B:000051 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 92821749
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 145 Nary Shore Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03894 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 150% greater than in Town of Wolfeboro, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03894 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Wolfeboro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 149 Nary Shore Rd Wolfeboro, NH$651K421,693
- 151 Nary Shore Rd Wolfeboro, NH$622K321,478
- 137 Nary Shore Rd Wolfeboro, NH$621K311,362
- 153 Nary Shore Rd Wolfeboro, NH$655K421,679
- 134 Nary Shore Rd Wolfeboro, NH$254K422,545
- 132 Nary Shore Rd Wolfeboro, NH$227K21806
- 133 Nary Shore Rd Wolfeboro, NH$577K311,092
- 131 Nary Shore Rd Wolfeboro, NH$681K521,904
- 125 Nary Shore Rd Wolfeboro, NH$619K421,525
- 122 Nary Shore Rd Wolfeboro, NH$244K21889
- 121 Nary Shore Rd Wolfeboro, NH$215K21623
- 10 Cedar Dr Wolfeboro, NH$273K222,297
- 9 Cedar Dr Wolfeboro, NH--Studio----
- 5 Cedar Dr Wolfeboro, NH$418K232,653
- 3 Cedar Dr # 3 Wolfeboro, NH$308K332,855
- 3 Cedar Dr Wolfeboro, NH$319K332,775
- 2 Cedar Dr Wolfeboro, NH$323K232,581
- 2 Mulberry Ct Wolfeboro, NH$310K222,559
- 2 Mulberry Ct # 2 Wolfeboro, NH$310K222,559
- 6 Mulberry Ct Wolfeboro, NH$252K222,004
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.