- Lot: 0.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- 572 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,577 all time views
- 35 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2002 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $86
- MLS #: 1269085
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 253 sqft
- AMENITIES INCLUDE \ None, BASEMENT \ None, CONDO REGIME INCLUDES \ None, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Porch-Front, FLOORS \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Crawl Space, GARAGE FEATURES \ None, GARBAGE PICKUP \ Public, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Level, ROOF \ Composition Shingle, SEWER \ Public, WATER \ Public, DRIVEWAY \ Gravel, HEATING SYSTEM \ Forced Air, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Smoke Detector, Garage Type \ Attached Garage, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR FINISH \ Vinyl Siding, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Ceiling Smooth, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Some Window Trtmnts, MRBED FEATURES \ Full Bath, MRBED FEATURES \ Master on 2nd Lvl, MRBED FEATURES \ Walk-in Closet, STORAGE SPACE \ Garage, WATER HEATER \ Gas, Approx Age \ 31-50, APPLIANCES \ Cook Top-Electric, FIREPLACE \ Wood Burning Fireplace, FLOORS \ Ceramic Tile, MRBED FEATURES \ Shower Only, SPECIALTY ROOM \ Laundry, STYLE \ Cape Cod, SQFT Finished and Heated \ 2000-2199, EXTERIOR FINISH \ Brick Veneer-Partial, HEATING SYSTEM \ Natural Gas, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Corner, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Some Storm Doors, APPLIANCES \ Cook Top-Smooth, COOLING SYSTEM \ Multi-Units, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Some Storm Windows, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Sidewalk, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Attic Stairs Permanent, LA1Agent Phone1 CountryId \ United States (+1), Res. Property Disc. Req? \ Yes, LeadBased Paint Disc Req? \ Yes, Street Designation \ Court
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,202 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0040546
- Zillow Home ID: 72674570
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $110-188K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 29671 home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% increase for Pickens as a whole. Among 29671 homes, this home is 80% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 11.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29671, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.7% greater than in Pickens, and 6.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29671 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pickens.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29671 home values.
|148 Queens Ct Pickens, SC||$217K||4||2.25||2,136|
|138 Queens Ct Pickens, SC||$135K||3||2||1,444|
|153 Queens Ct Pickens, SC||$170K||3||2||2,044|
|134 Queens Ct Pickens, SC||$125K||3||2||1,630|
|129 Queens Ct Pickens, SC||$166K||3||2||1,985|
|128 Queens Ct Pickens, SC||$69K||--||--||--|
|Queens Ct Pickens, SC||--||--||--||--|
|124 Queens Ct Pickens, SC||$149K||3||2||1,732|
|167 Queens Ct Pickens, SC||$142K||4||3||1,456|
|171 Queens Ct Pickens, SC||$151K||3||2||1,750|
|119 Queens Ct Pickens, SC||$135K||3||2||1,680|
|118 Queens Ct Pickens, SC||$120K||3||2||1,591|
|113 Queens Ct Pickens, SC||$180K||4||3||2,658|
|116 Queens Ct Pickens, SC||$136K||3||2||1,806|
|114 Queens Ct Pickens, SC||$176K||4||2.25||2,303|
|200 Griffin St Pickens, SC||$194K||3||2||2,316|
|104 N Lewis St Pickens, SC||--||--||--||3,470|
|206 Griffin St Pickens, SC||$444K||5||4.25||6,587|
|138 Glassy Mountain St Pickens, SC||$361K||4||3||3,699|
|150 Glassy Mountain St Pickens, SC||$211K||3||2||2,753|
Nearby Schools in Pickens
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.