A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $639,000
- Price/sqft: $185
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Built-Ins, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Mudroom, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Finished, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Other, Dining Room Description \ Bay Window, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Circular, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Barn, Exterior Feature \ Fruit Trees, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Other, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Open, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Dressing Room, Master Bedroom Description \ Fireplace, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Dehumidifier, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 2 Description \ Den, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 10
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,454 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:02104 B:01590 L:145
- Zillow Home ID: 58958805
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Market guideZillow predicts 06525 home values will decrease 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Woodbridge as a whole. Among 06525 homes, this home is valued 57.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06525 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Woodbridge, and 17.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06525 home values.
|140 Rimmon Rd Woodbridge, CT||$716K||5||2.5||5,932|
|148 Rimmon Rd Woodbridge, CT||--||Studio||--||92,347|
|8 Highview Dr Woodbridge, CT||$374K||3||2||2,698|
|5 Robin Rd Woodbridge, CT||$368K||3||3||1,895|
|155 Rimmon Rd Woodbridge, CT||$790K||5||6||4,173|
|135 Rimmon Rd Woodbridge, CT||$469K||5||4||3,572|
|92 Deer Run Rd Woodbridge, CT||$433K||4||3||2,522|
|100 Deer Run Rd Woodbridge, CT||$420K||3||3.5||2,328|
|11 Robin Rd Woodbridge, CT||$436K||4||2||3,173|
|14 Oak Hill Ln Woodbridge, CT||$423K||4||3||3,317|
|6 Robin Rd Woodbridge, CT||$387K||3||2.5||2,279|
|15 Robin Rd Woodbridge, CT||$379K||3||3||2,352|
|132 Rimmon Rd Woodbridge, CT||$509K||4||4.5||2,760|
|156 Rimmon Rd Woodbridge, CT||$305K||3||1.5||1,678|
|133 Rimmon Rd Woodbridge, CT||$285K||3||2.5||1,700|
|10 Robin Rd Woodbridge, CT||$293K||3||1.5||1,296|
|96 Deer Run Rd Woodbridge, CT||$719K||4||3.5||4,967|
|21 Robin Rd Woodbridge, CT||$580K||4||3.5||3,604|
|16 Robin Rd Woodbridge, CT||$438K||3||2.5||2,590|
|95 Deer Run Rd Woodbridge, CT||$449K||4||3||2,823|
Nearby Schools in Woodbridge
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!