A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $162,500
- Price/sqft: $135
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 437 sqft
- Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Range - Gas, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Auction \ No, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Fence - Backyard, Exterior Features \ Level Entry, Exterior Features \ Patio - Covered, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation/Basement \ Other - See Remarks, Heating \ Forced - Gas, Heating \ Wood/Gas Stove, HOA Y/N \ No, Home Warranty \ None, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Interior Features \ Fireplace-Woodburn, Interior Features \ Garage Door Opener, Mfg/Mobile \ No, Neighborhood \ N/A, Other Rooms \ None, Pets/Animals \ Domestics, Records Availabile \ None, REO/Short Sale \ Not Applicable, Residential Type \ Site Built Single Family, Road Acc/Maint \ Access-City, Roof \ Comp Shingle, RV/Garage/Park \ Off Street Parking, Source of Measuremnt \ County Assessor, Split Bedroom Plan \ No, Style \ 1 Story, Subdivision Features \ None, Terms & Conditions \ Cash, Terms & Conditions \ Cash to New Loan, Topo/Location \ Level, Topo/Location \ Sloped - Gentle, Utilities Installed \ Cable TV, Utilities Installed \ Electricity, Utilities Installed \ Natural Gas, Utilities Installed \ Telephone, Utilities Installed \ Water - City, Utilities Installed \ WWT - City Sewer, Water Heater \ Natural Gas, Window/ Coverings \ Double Pane
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,204 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 11002085
- Zillow Home ID: 8743776
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 86303 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.8% rise for Prescott as a whole. Among 86303 homes, this home is valued 35.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 86303, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.1% greater than in Prescott, and 3.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 86303 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Prescott.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 86303 home values.
|141 S Penn Ave Prescott, AZ||$245K||--||--||1,899|
|907 E Goodwin St Prescott, AZ||$253K||--||--||2,161|
|135 S Penn Ave Prescott, AZ||$209K||3||3||1,296|
|135 S Penn Ave UNIT 102 Prescott, AZ||$85K||1||1||450|
|135 S Penn Ave UNIT 101 Prescott, AZ||$138K||3||3||1,296|
|201 S Penn Ave Prescott, AZ||$190K||--||--||1,385|
|133 S Penn Ave Prescott, AZ||$152K||--||--||896|
|203 S Penn Ave Prescott, AZ||$138K||--||--||835|
|920 E Goodwin St Prescott, AZ||$464K||--||--||3,544|
|142 S Rush St Prescott, AZ||--||1||1||2,718|
|146 S Rush St Prescott, AZ||$192K||2||1||680|
|142 S Rush St APT A Prescott, AZ||--||1||1||--|
|142 S Rush St APT D Prescott, AZ||--||2||1||680|
|202 S Rush St APT D Prescott, AZ||$80K||2||1||700|
|202 S Rush St APT B Prescott, AZ||$74K||2||1||700|
|202 S Rush St Prescott, AZ||$189K||2||1||700|
|144 S Penn Ave Prescott, AZ||$178K||--||--||1,162|
|213 S Penn Ave Prescott, AZ||$112K||--||--||670|
|129 S Penn Ave Prescott, AZ||$76K||1||1||630|
|140 S Penn Ave Prescott, AZ||$261K||--||--||2,539|
Nearby Schools in Prescott
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!