- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
145 Saint John St, Barberton, OH 442033 beds, 2 baths, 1,056 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,797 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $79,900
- Price/sqft: $76
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,056 sqft
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0111621
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35311888
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 145 Saint John Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44203 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 31.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.9% less than in Barberton, and 67.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 44203 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Barberton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44203 home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, 6,534 sqft lot, built in 1925
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 756 Orchard Ave Barberton, OH$103K311,200
- 736 Orchard Ave Barberton, OH$85K311,484
- 157 Saint John St Barberton, OH$67K311,048
- 760 Orchard Ave Barberton, OH$55K211,195
- 732 Orchard Ave Barberton, OH$48K21800
- 733 Charles Ave Barberton, OH$65K311,008
- 135 Saint John St Barberton, OH$52K311,461
- 726 Orchard Ave Barberton, OH$65K411,376
- 165 Saint John St Barberton, OH$68K21825
- Charles Ave Barberton, OH--------
- 136 W Hiram St Barberton, OH$72K321,096
- St John St Barberton, OH--------
- 134 Saint John St Barberton, OH$65K211,308
- 720 Orchard Ave Barberton, OH$76K31.51,008
- 725 Charles Ave Barberton, OH$50K211,096
- 154 W Hiram St Barberton, OH$53K31816
- 171 Saint John St Barberton, OH$117K311,408
- W Hiram St Barberton, OH$57K41.51,260
- 731 Orchard Ave Barberton, OH$55K311,240
- 127 Saint John St Barberton, OH$42K321,170
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.