145 Stoney Brook Way, Mcdonough, GA 302533 beds, 2 baths, 1,310 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $97,000
- Price/sqft: $74
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 410 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Breakfast Bar, Carpeting, Chair Molding, Covered Entry, Crown Molding, Landscaping, Large Closets, Long Lease Terms Available, On-Site Maintenance, Pet Friendly, Professionally Managed, Recently Remodeled, Separate Shower, Window Coverings
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,310 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 095A01076000
- Zillow Home ID: 58506964
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 145 Stoney Brook Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30253 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 130.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.5% higher than in McDonough, and 301.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30253 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in McDonough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30253 home values.
- 143 Stoney Brook Way Mcdonough, GA$139K322,240
- 813 Carlo Woods Ct Mcdonough, GA--------
- 147 Stoney Brook Way Mcdonough, GA$112K321,338
- 809 Carlo Woods Ct Mcdonough, GA--------
- 139 Stoney Brook Way Mcdonough, GA$138K432,075
- 805 Carlo Woods Ct Mcdonough, GA--------
- 148 Stoney Brook Way Mcdonough, GA$138K331,983
- 142 Stoney Brook Way Mcdonough, GA$114K321,200
- 140 Stoney Brook Way Mcdonough, GA$116K332,043
- 135 Stoney Brook Way Mcdonough, GA$133K32.51,712
- 144 Stoney Brook Way Mcdonough, GA$115K321,399
- 138 Stoney Brook Way Mcdonough, GA$124K532,295
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292