145 W 87th St, New York, NY 100242 beds, 2 baths, 3,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1899
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $5,190,000
- Price/sqft: $1,573
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Cable-ready, Living room
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,300 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 12180018
- Zillow Home ID: 31524667
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 145 W 87th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Upper West Side market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in New York, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Upper West Side home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper West Side home values.
- 147 W 87th St New York, NY$3.24M11600
- 149 W 87th St APT 4 New York, NY$3.39M21800
- 149 W 87th St APT 3F New York, NY$4.77MStudio1--
- 141 W 87th St New York, NY$9.28M----3,080
- 149 W 87th St New York, NY$9.13M----3,376
- 139 W 87th St New York, NY$11.5M654,050
- 139 W 87th St # TOWNHOUSE New York, NY$9.6M454,050
- 151 W 87th St APT 3C New York, NY$2.66M11--
- 151 W 87th St APT A New York, NY--Studio1--
- 151 W 87th St APT C New York, NY$4.12M11--
- 151 W 87th St APT 4C New York, NY$4.65M11--
- 151 W 87th St APT 4B New York, NY$3.56MStudio1--
- 151 W 87th St APT 2A New York, NY--Studio----
- 151 W 87th St APT 1B New York, NY$1MStudio1--
- 137 W 87th St New York, NY$11.2M----3,560
- 145 W 87th St New York, NY$6.29M32.53,300
- 175 W 87th St APT 4F New York, NY--211,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292