A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $74-125K.
Price this home
Choose your own comparables to figure out a good selling price.Choose comps
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $8.8K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Gordon is $9,310.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $10.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Gordon is $18,064.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 3.92 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- All time views: 1,067
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $180,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $95
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1200 sqft
- Security System
- Home Style: Traditional
- Construction: Site Built
- Basement: Crawl Space
- Exterior Siding: Wood
- Garage: 3+ Car
- Heating System: Heat Pump
- Cooling System: Heat Pump
- Garage: Garage
- Floor Covering: Wood
- Heating System: Central Electric
- Cooling System: Central Electric
- Interior Walls: Drywall
- Boathouse: None
- Seawall: None
- Sewage Type: Septic System Installed
- Roof: Metal
- Improvements: Porch
- Telephone Service: Windstream
- Improvements: Screened Porch
- Water: Private Well
- TV Service: Other
- Connections: Electric Stove
- Connections: Electric Water Heater
- Connections: Electric Dryer
- Connections: Washer Hookup
- Road: Graded Dirt
- Driveway: Graded
- Location: Outside City Limits
- Pool: None
- Improvements: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Property Status: Active
- Improvements: Security System
- Property Type: Single Family
- Interior Walls: Wood
- Electrical Service: Other
- Roof type: Metal
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 1,887 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: J62 00 001A
- Zillow Home ID: 103615026
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Jones
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.