- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 110 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,206 all time views
- 48 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $228,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $119
- MLS #: EV15028130
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 495 sqft
- View: Mountain, Water
- AttachedStructure \ Detached, GarageAttached \ Attached, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, Cooling \ Central, Pool \ None, SaleType \ Standard, Sewer \ Sewer In Street, Stories \ Two Level, Fireplace \ Family Room, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor, LotFeatures \ Sprinklers In Front, Rooms \ All Bedrooms Up, WaterSource \ District\Public, PreviousStatus \ Backup Offer, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, CommunityFeatures \ Sidewalks, LotFeatures \ Cul-De-Sac, Rooms \ Walk-In Closet, LotFeatures \ Landscaped, CommunityFeatures \ Curbs, Rooms \ Family Room, CommunityFeatures \ Gutters, LastChangeType \ Back On Market, CommunityFeatures \ Street Lighting, LotFeatures \ Bay Front, SeniorYN \ 0
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,925 sqft
- Heating: None
- Parcel #: 421710016
- Zillow Home ID: 82813193
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $239-275K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 92223 home values will increase 12.8% next year, compared to a 13.2% rise for Beaumont as a whole. Among 92223 homes, this home is 12.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 11.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92223, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.7% greater than in Beaumont, and 63.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92223 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Beaumont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92223 home values.
|1446 Tours Ct Beaumont, CA||$235K||3||2||1,381|
|1452 Tours Ct Beaumont, CA||$265K||4||3||2,104|
|1444 Tours Ct Beaumont, CA||$260K||4||2.5||1,925|
|1454 Tours Ct Beaumont, CA||$275K||4||3||2,304|
|1451 Tours Ct Beaumont, CA||$278K||4||2.5||2,304|
|1447 Tours Ct Beaumont, CA||$236K||3||2||1,381|
|112 Temple Ave Beaumont, CA||$261K||4||2.5||1,925|
|1440 Tours Ct Beaumont, CA||$248K||3||2.5||1,759|
|1441 Tours Ct Beaumont, CA||$253K||3||3||1,759|
|114 Temple Ave Beaumont, CA||$268K||4||2.5||2,104|
|115 Temple Ave Beaumont, CA||$324K||5||2.25||3,253|
|1432 Tours Ct Beaumont, CA||$276K||4||2.5||2,104|
|1437 Tours Ct Beaumont, CA||$269K||4||2.5||2,104|
|116 Temple Ave Beaumont, CA||$350K||4||3||3,625|
|117 Temple Ave Beaumont, CA||$297K||3||3||2,947|
|1446 Tripoli St Beaumont, CA||$273K||4||2.5||2,304|
|1429 Tours Ct Beaumont, CA||$301K||4||2.5||2,304|
|1438 Tripoli St Beaumont, CA||$242K||3||2.5||1,759|
|118 Temple Ave Beaumont, CA||$311K||5||3.25||3,253|
|1432 Tripoli St Beaumont, CA||$229K||3||2||1,381|
Nearby Schools in Beaumont
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!