14504 Las Haciendas, San Diego, CA 921274 beds, 4 baths, 3,582 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 341 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2003 for $738,500
- Price/sqft: $300
- MLS #: 140012251
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,582 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Other
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3031142100
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 54655277
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14504 Las Haciendas
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Black Mountain Ranch market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20% higher than in San Diego, and 37.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Black Mountain Ranch home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Black Mountain Ranch home values.
- 14510 Las Haciendas San Diego, CA$1.7M443,706
- 7794 Doug Hill Ct San Diego, CA$1.37M33.53,706
- 14516 Las Haciendas San Diego, CA$1.02M33.53,221
- Caminito Santaluz Sur San Diego, CA$601K------
- Caminito Santaluz Sur San Diego, CA$620K------
- 7792 Doug Hill Ct San Diego, CA$1.23M443,582
- 7796 Doug Hill Ct San Diego, CA$1.01M33.53,221
- 7796 Doug Hill Ct San Diego, CA$1.06M34--
- 7796 Doug Hill Ct San Diego, CA$1.63M33.53,221
- 7792 Doug Hill Ct San Diego, CA$1.22M33.53,582
- 14522 Las Haciendas San Diego, CA$1.72M43.53,582
- 14637 Via Bettona San Diego, CA$1.4M44.54,018
- 14637 Via Bettona San Diego, CA$1.53M55.54,018
- 14637 Via Bettona San Diego, CA$1.25M5544,018
- 14631 Via Bettona San Diego, CA$1.06M443,544
- 14643 Via Bettona San Diego, CA$1.02M453,704
- 14627 Via Bettona San Diego, CA$1.06M44.53,802
- 14649 Via Bettona San Diego, CA$1M34.53,610
- 7798 Doug Hill Ct San Diego, CA$1.29M33.53,706
- 14623 Via Bettona San Diego, CA$1.02M343,610
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!