1451 Hill St, Montara, CA 940373 beds, 3 baths, 2,419 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This beautiful coastal-country retreat is located only 20 minutes from San Francisco yet, set amongst natural woods and mountain views, with no backyard neighboring houses.
The Dream Kitchen has room for multiple cooks, abundance of cabinets, gas stove, tap touch control water faucet, garden window, eating area with entry to the utility/laundry room and garage. A centrally located hub, is adjacent to the Living room which leads to the Dining room and backyard deck.
The bonus room on the main floor has wainscoting, double French doors, plus plenty of space for guest, family office or den/TV room. It is conveniently located across from the main floor bathroom with shower and next to the kitchen.
The Master bedroom is a spacious and peaceful haven. Views of horses grazing, pine trees and Montara Mountain can be seen while enjoying your morning coffee in bed or sitting on the balcony deck. Customized walk-in closet is a must see and an additional wardrobe closet also has built-ins.
The two additional upstairs bedrooms have great space, with wall to wall wardrobe closets, and are located at the opposite end of the house from the Master bedroom.
The yard is completely fenced. The backyard has a trex type deck the width of the house accommodating outdoor cooking and dining. You may even have a horse come up to the fence to see what is for dinner.
Kathy & Michael Rain are Your Source for San Mateo County Real Estate! Contact Kathy or Michael of The Rain Team for more information or to schedule a showing. Visit www.SanMateoCoastRealEstate.com or e-mail at Kathy@Coastal-RealEstate.com!
- 7/12 2pm-4pm
- Lot: 4,999 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 164 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2004 for $805,000
- Price/sqft: $405
- MLS #: 81402457
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Fenced Yard
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,419 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Propane butane
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 036284180
- Zillow Home ID: 15533375
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1451 Hill Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94037, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.3% less than in Moss Beach, and 94.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94037 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Moss Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94037 home values.
- 1100 Irving St Montara, CA$768K32.51,880
- 1461-1463 Hill St Montara, CA$859K432,600
- 1420 Hill St Montara, CA$770K32.51,960
- 1440 Hill St Montara, CA$715K322,000
- 1400 Hill St Montara, CA$787K432,230
- 1460 Hill St Montara, CA$825K43.52,248
- 965 Irving St Montara, CA$730K321,580
- 955 Irving St Montara, CA$726K32.51,780
- 936 Irving St Montara, CA$1.01M433,035
- 931 Jordan St Montara, CA$1.04M43.52,888
- 945 Irving St Montara, CA$796K32.52,385
- 950 Hawthorne St Montara, CA$678K211,140
- 916 Irving St Montara, CA$735K321,560
- 935 Irving St Montara, CA$661K21.51,100
- 940 Hawthorne St Montara, CA$1.01M42.52,651
- 911 Jordan St Montara, CA$2.05M44.53,439
- 921 Irving St Montara, CA$751K431,840
- 928 Hawthorne St Moss Beach, CA$820K332,260
- 912 Hawthorne St Montara, CA$750K321,600
- 897 Jordan St Montara, CA$1.23M22.51,980