1451 Park Rd NW APT 315, Washington, DC 20010Studio, 1 bath, 350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Condominium fee only $179 per month. As of December 2013, the property was assessment/ appraisal at $201,000 by Augustapparels. This condo is blocks from new Safeway, DC USA retail, Giant, the 11th St. ~hip strip~, & the Columbia Heights Metro Station.
- Built in 1947
- 182 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $179
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: On street
- Price/sqft: $571
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 6.0
- Floor size: 350 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Unit floor #: 6
- Zillow Home ID: 2108986000
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1451 Park Road Nw APT 315
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Columbia Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.5% lower than in Washington, and 48.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Columbia Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Columbia Heights home values.
- 1451 Park Rd NW APT 507 Washington, DC$208K11400
- 1451 Park Rd NW APT 507 Washington, DC$217K11400
- 1457 Park Rd NW APT 510 Washington, DC$273K11636
- 1457 Park Rd NW APT 509 Washington, DC$164K--1407
- 1457 Park Rd NW APT 508 Washington, DC$258K11597
- 1457 Park Rd NW APT 507 Washington, DC$160K--1389
- 1457 Park Rd NW APT 506 Washington, DC$162K--1401
- 1457 Park Rd NW APT 504 Washington, DC$160K--1390
- 1457 Park Rd NW APT 503 Washington, DC$363K21890
- 1457 Park Rd NW APT 410 Washington, DC$273K11636
- 1457 Park Rd NW APT 409 Washington, DC$160K--1407
- 1457 Park Rd NW APT 408 Washington, DC$217K11597
- 1457 Park Rd NW APT 406 Washington, DC$160K--1401
- 1457 Park Rd NW # 404 Washington, DC$161K--1390
- 1457 Park Rd NW APT 403 Washington, DC$323K21890
- 1457 Park Rd NW APT 310 Washington, DC$275K21636
- 1457 Park Rd NW APT 309 Washington, DC$206K--1407
- 1457 Park Rd NW APT 502 Washington, DC$292K21973
- 1457 Park Rd NW APT 307 Washington, DC$188K--1389
- 1457 Park Rd NW APT 306 Washington, DC$174KStudio--401
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.