1452 Nursery Rd, Clearwater, FL 337562 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,116 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Close to all shopping and downtown Clearwater
- Lot: 6,790 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $112
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 273 sqft
- Solid Mahogany front door, Large yard with horeshoe pit, whirlpool appliances
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,116 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 97
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 232915869580010320
- Zillow Home ID: 47158090
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1452 Nursery Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33756, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.5% higher than in Pinellas, and 102.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33756 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pinellas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33756 home values.
- 1456 Nursery Rd Clearwater, FL$110K221,241
- 1448 Nursery Rd Clearwater, FL$122K--11,184
- 1449 Seabreeze St Clearwater, FL$152K--1.51,444
- 1457 Seabreeze St Clearwater, FL$133K--2.51,870
- 1460 Nursery Rd Clearwater, FL$117K--21,117
- 1446 Nursery Rd Clearwater, FL$135K--21,152
- 1500 Braund St Clearwater, FL$118K--21,051
- 1463 Seabreeze St Clearwater, FL$133K--21,209
- 1445 Seabreeze St Clearwater, FL$137K221,755
- 1449 Nursery Rd Clearwater, FL$64K--11,099
- 1461 Nursery Rd Clearwater, FL$228K332,007
- 1464 Nursery Rd Clearwater, FL$110K--1.51,228
- 1442 Nursery Rd Clearwater, FL$141K32.51,541
- 1441 Seabreeze St Clearwater, FL$144K--21,226
- 1454 Seabreeze St Clearwater, FL$101K21962
- 1505 Braund St Clearwater, FL$100K21950
- 1458 Seabreeze St Clearwater, FL$103K--1.51,042
- 1443 Nursery Rd Clearwater, FL$103K--1872
- 1450 Seabreeze St Clearwater, FL$125K321,440
- 1508 Braund St Clearwater, FL$161K--21,182
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.