1453 Belle Haven Dr, Grayslake, IL 600303 beds, 2 baths, 1,324 sqft
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- 277 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $7
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2000 for $155,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- MLS #: 08472636
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,324 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 06231060130000
- Zillow Home ID: 4780176
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1453 Belle Haven Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60030, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% higher than in Grayslake, and 536.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60030 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Grayslake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60030 home values.
- 1465 Belle Haven Dr Grayslake, IL$139K--2.51,440
- 1441 Belle Haven Dr Grayslake, IL$165K32.51,660
- 1477 Belle Haven Dr Grayslake, IL$173K--2.51,660
- 1429 Belle Haven Dr Grayslake, IL$160K321,440
- 1462 Belle Haven Dr Grayslake, IL$182K--2.51,660
- 1450 Belle Haven Dr Grayslake, IL$166K--2.51,440
- 1474 Belle Haven Dr Grayslake, IL$196K--2.51,324
- 1417 Belle Haven Dr Grayslake, IL$145K--21,324
- 1489 Belle Haven Dr Grayslake, IL$168K32.51,440
- 1438 Belle Haven Dr Grayslake, IL$156K--1.51,020
- 1490 Belle Haven Dr Grayslake, IL$168K--2.51,440
- 1426 Belle Haven Dr Grayslake, IL$143K--21,324
- 1405 Belle Haven Dr Grayslake, IL$130K--21,020
- 1520 Belle Haven Dr Grayslake, IL$162K--21,324
- 1501 Belle Haven Dr Grayslake, IL$137K331,660
- 1469 Fairport Dr Grayslake, IL$174K--2.51,440
- 1487 Fairport Dr Grayslake, IL$172K--2.51,660
- 1447 Fairport Dr Grayslake, IL$189K32.51,660
- 1414 Belle Haven Dr Grayslake, IL$175K--2.51,660
- 1393 Belle Haven Dr Grayslake, IL$166K--2.51,660
Nearby Schools in Grayslake
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292