1453 Kings Ln, Palo Alto, CA 943033 beds, 2 baths, 1,339 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Beautiful hardwood floors.
New double-pane windows.
Freshly painted inside and out.
New appliances; new washer/dryer. Eat-in kitchen. Attached 2-car garage.
Great patio for BBQ, play and parties. Citrus trees.
At the end of a tree-lined, quiet, neighborly cul-de-sac in desirable Crescent Park.
Top Palo Alto schools (Duveneck Elementary, Jordan Middle, Palo Alto High - tenant to confirm availability).
Prime location - near Rinconada Park, Eleanor Park, Main Library, Lucy Stern Center, Junior Museum. 2.3 mi to Stanford University.
Easy access to Hwy. 101, Google, Facebook, etc.
No smoking; no pets.
1st & last month's rent + $5100 security deposit.
1st period lease ends July 31, 2014. Lease period from July 31, 2014 is 1 year.
1453 Kings Lane, Palo Alto CA 94303
Open by appointment, email or call 650-906-0640. Anita.
Palo Alto has been named #1 on the Top 100 Best Places to Live 2014 by Livability.com. Crescent Park neighborhood displays Palo Alto?s unique character in its charming mixture of old and new, large and small, pre- and post-WWII. Crescent Park?s magnolia-lined streets and historic buildings reflect its California heritage. This neighborhood is one of Palo Alto's crown jewels. At the same time, Palo Alto is recognized worldwide as a leader in cutting-edge technological development and is known as the "Birthplace of the Silicon Valley."
- Lot: 8,075 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Radiant
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 448 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,339 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 00323073
- Zillow Home ID: 19467769
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1453 Kings Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Palo Alto, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Palo Alto, and 98.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Crescent Park home values.
- 1457 Kings Ln Palo Alto, CA$2.59M321,339
- 1458 Kings Ln Palo Alto, CA$3.15M321,781
- 746 Ashby Dr Palo Alto, CA$4.24M42.53,420
- 750 Ashby Dr Palo Alto, CA$3.35M42.52,378
- 1462 Kings Ln Palo Alto, CA$3.38M532,345
- 754 Ashby Dr Palo Alto, CA$3.25M42.52,378
- 742 Ashby Dr Palo Alto, CA$7.71M544,721
- 1463 Kings Ln Palo Alto, CA$2.38M321,310
- 1446 Dana Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.84M543,339
- 1466 Kings Ln Palo Alto, CA$3.35M432,210
- 1443 Pitman Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.13M421,818
- 1440 Dana Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.54M442,781
- 1437 Pitman Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.58M432,266
- 1450 Dana Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.87M53.53,150
- 1431 Pitman Ave Palo Alto, CA$5.63M222,957
- 1449 Pitman Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.71M321,777
- 1467 Kings Ln Palo Alto, CA$2.79M332,123
- 738 Ashby Dr Palo Alto, CA$4.17M533,535
- 1454 Dana Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.81M443,023
- 1470 Kings Ln Palo Alto, CA$3.38M432,262
Nearby Schools in Palo Alto
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292