1454 Jersey St APT 104, Denver, CO 802202 beds, 1 bath, 751 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Enjoy City living as you live just blocks from all of the shopping, resataurants and entertainment you could want! Located in one of the best areas of the city!
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 184 sqft
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $70,350
- Price/sqft: $94
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- View: City
- Secured Entrance, Extra Storage Unit in Basement and Garage, New Windows, Updated Kitchen
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 17
- Floor size: 751 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 0605206026026
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 13390070
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1454 Jersey Street APT 104
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Montclair, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71.7% less than in Denver, and 75.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Montclair home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Montclair home values.
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292