1454 S Azalea Ave, Ontario, CA 917623 beds, 2 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,245 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- 189 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2000 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $218
- MLS #: TR14037043
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 500 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 69
- Parcel #: 1014131590000
- Zillow Home ID: 64714748
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1454 S Azalea Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91762 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.9% greater than in Ontario, and 6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91762 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ontario.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91762 home values.
- 1464 S Azalea Ave Ontario, CA$412K421,565
- 1448 S Azalea Ave Ontario, CA$409K421,565
- 1455 Magnolia Ave Ontario, CA$407K421,565
- 1442 S Azalea Ave Ontario, CA$336K321,120
- 1506 S Azalea Ave Ontario, CA$350K3210
- 1463 Magnolia Ave Ontario, CA$414K331,572
- 1449 Magnolia Ave Ontario, CA$207K321,120
- 1505 Magnolia Ave Ontario, CA$412K421,565
- 1443 Magnolia Ave Ontario, CA$405K421,565
- 1134 Tropicana Ct Ontario, CA$390K421,615
- 1133 Tropicana Ct Ontario, CA$403K421,773
- 1434 S Azalea Ave Ontario, CA$411K421,565
- 1512 S Azalea Ave Ontario, CA$408K421,565
- 1435 Magnolia Ave Ontario, CA$222K321,120
- 1511 Magnolia Ave Ontario, CA$336K321,120
- 1128 Tropicana Ct Ontario, CA$370K421,311
- 1127 Tropicana Ct Ontario, CA$401K421,603
- 1133 W Quince St Ontario, CA$322K321,120
- 1428 S Azalea Ave Ontario, CA$365K421,366
- 1520 S Azalea Ave Ontario, CA$203K31.51,120
Nearby Schools in Ontario
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!