- Lot: 8,581 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- 352 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,340 all time views
- 35 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $114,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- MLS #: 1435546
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 456 sqft
- Additional Buildings \ None, Appliances Remain \ Dishwasher, Appliances Remain \ Disposal, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling System \ Central AC, Counter Top Material \ Laminate, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fans, Exterior Siding \ Partial Brick, Fence \ Privacy, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Description \ Attached, Heating Source \ Gas, Hot Water \ Gas, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning, Mineral Rights \ None, Property Type \ Residential, Appliances Remain \ Refrigerator, Direction House Faces \ W, Heating System \ Central, Interior Features \ 9' Ceiling Height, Pool \ None, Style \ Ranch, Energy Features \ Insulated Windows, Appliances Remain \ Washer, Fence \ Full, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceiling, Exterior Features \ Sidewalk, Lot Description \ Corner Lot, Appliances Remain \ Dryer, House Size \ 1250-1500 SqFt
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,447 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 85022721319030
- Zillow Home ID: 22267063
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $107-161K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 74033 home values will increase 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.7% increase for Glenpool as a whole. Among 74033 homes, this home is 14.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 5.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74033, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.5% greater than in Glenpool, and 34.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glenpool.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74033 home values.
|14537 S Nyssa Pl Glenpool, OK||$128K||3||2||1,388|
|14546 S Oak St Glenpool, OK||$159K||3||3||1,855|
|14529 S Nyssa Pl Glenpool, OK||$119K||--||2||1,342|
|14538 S Oak St Glenpool, OK||$141K||--||2||1,437|
|1258 E 145th Pl S Glenpool, OK||$138K||3||2||1,590|
|1244 E 145th Pl S Glenpool, OK||$157K||--||2||2,061|
|1262 E 145th Pl S Glenpool, OK||$153K||--||2||1,655|
|14530 S Oak St Glenpool, OK||--||Studio||--||1,588|
|14546 S Nyssa Pl Glenpool, OK||$151K||--||2.5||2,200|
|14540 S Nyssa Pl Glenpool, OK||--||--||--||--|
|14554 S Nyssa Pl Glenpool, OK||$144K||--||2||2,061|
|14530 S Nyssa Pl Glenpool, OK||$123K||--||2||1,723|
|14514 S Oak St Glenpool, OK||$126K||3||2||1,222|
|14562 S Nyssa Pl Glenpool, OK||$152K||--||2.5||2,098|
|14513 S Nyssa Pl Glenpool, OK||$132K||--||2||1,671|
|1264 E 145th Pl S Glenpool, OK||$158K||3||2||1,776|
|1227 E 146th St S Glenpool, OK||$139K||3||2||1,444|
|1231 E 146th St S Glenpool, OK||$141K||3||2||1,540|
|14522 S Nyssa Pl Glenpool, OK||$107K||--||2||1,256|
|1223 E 146th St S Glenpool, OK||$146K||3||2||1,444|
Nearby Schools in Glenpool
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!