- Built in 1998
- 15 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,495 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Jan 2005 for $699,000
- Price/sqft: $1,204
- MLS #: A2134595
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- View: City
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Housing-Older Persons Act: No HOPA
- Status: Active-Available
- Bedroom Description: At Least 1 Bedroom Ground Level
- Approval Information: 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Equipment: Smoke Detector
- Closets Cabinetry
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area
- Maintenance Includes: Insurance
- Maintenance Includes: Parking
- Maintenance Includes: Pool Service
- Maintenance Includes: Water
- Parking Description: 1 Assigned Space
- Restrictions: Okay To Lease
- Security Information: Lobby Secured
- Unit Design: East Of Us1
- Pet Restrictions: Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Water Access: Deeded Beach Access
- Amenities: Exercise Room
- Open Balcony
- Floor Description: Marble Floors
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Foyer Entry
- Maintenance Includes: All Amenities
- Maintenance Includes: Manager
- Parking Description: Valet Parking
- Unit Design: High Rise
- Unit View: Bay
- Amenities: Other
- Section: 34
- Amenities: Community Room
- Type of Association: Condo
- Unit View: Other View
- Security Information: Security Patrol
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Yearly
- Style: Co-Op 5+ Stories
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects County Only Tax
- Terms Considered: Cash Only
- Municipal Code: 2
- Folio Number: 02-32-34-115-1260
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,370 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 0232341151260
- Zillow Home ID: 43902698
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $790K-2.05M.
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Flamingo Lummus
Based on three metrics—sale-to-list price ratio, the prevalence of price cuts on home listings, and time-on-market—the market temperature provides information on the current balance of bargaining power between buyers and sellers in this neighborhood relative to other neighborhoods in the same metropolitan area. A particular neighborhood may be identified as a good market for buyers in a metro market favorable to sellers overall. Learn more
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Flamingo Lummus, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.2% greater than in Miami Beach, and 166.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Flamingo Lummus home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Flamingo Lummus home values.
|Other Units in this Building (117)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1455 Ocean Dr|
Nearby Schools in Miami Beach
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.