1456 N Myrtlewood St, Philadelphia, PA 191212 beds, 1 bath, 784 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
This neighborhood is being revived it has newly built
loft apartments, new town homes and playground.
0.9 mile walk to Philadelphia Zoo.
1.3 mile walk to Philadelphia Art Museum
1.9 mile drive to Center City
Easy access to public transportation
- Lot: 756 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 212 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Feb 1989 for $2,500
- Price/sqft: $77
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 784 sqft
- Lot depth: 54
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 292278300
- Zillow Home ID: 10318083
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1456 N Myrtlewood Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brewerytown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 37.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.2% less than in Philadelphia, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help Brewerytown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brewerytown home values.
- 1462 N Myrtlewood St Philadelphia, PA------1,120
- 1457 N 30th St Philadelphia, PA------756
- 1459 N 30th St Philadelphia, PA$104K21756
- 1461 N 30th St Philadelphia, PA$100K21756
- 1455 N 30th St Philadelphia, PA$104K31756
- 1453 N 30th St Philadelphia, PA$104K21756
- 1451 N 30th St Philadelphia, PA$199K311,549
- 1449 N 30th St Philadelphia, PA$108K21756
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.