1456 Vine St, Exeter, CA 932214 beds, 2 baths, 1,420 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,927 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $160,000
- Price/sqft: $113
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,420 sqft
- Parcel #: 133200006000
- Zillow Home ID: 16259725
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1456 Vine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93221 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 29.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.3% less than in Exeter, and 32.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 93221 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Exeter.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93221 home values.
- 1462 Vine St Exeter, CA$161K31.751,502
- 1450 Vine St Exeter, CA$163K421,502
- 1457 Mary Ct Exeter, CA$119K31.751,273
- 1451 Mary Ct Exeter, CA$160K31.751,502
- 1468 Vine St Exeter, CA$146K321,012
- 1463 Mary Ct Exeter, CA--321,167
- Patricia Ave Exeter, CA$130K321,160
- 1469 Mary Ct Exeter, CA$127K31.751,006
- 1474 Vine St Exeter, CA$160K----1,424
- 1458 Mary Ct Exeter, CA$168K31.751,780
- 417 Patricia Ave Exeter, CA$127K321,006
- 1452 Mary Ct Exeter, CA$155K31.751,415
- 425 Patricia Ave Exeter, CA$135K321,160
- 409 Patricia Ave Exeter, CA$148K321,168
- 1464 Mary Ct Exeter, CA$167K321,538
- 401 Patricia Ave Exeter, CA$144K321,573
- 1480 Vine St Exeter, CA$132K321,273
- 1475 Mary Ct Exeter, CA$114K31.751,391
- 1470 Mary Ct Exeter, CA$172K421,502
- 393 Patricia Ave Exeter, CA$130K321,160
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292