- 5/23 11am-2pm
- 5/24 11:30am-2pm
- Lot: 5,445 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 8 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,034 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2003 for $360,000
- Price/sqft: $484
- MLS #: 81465473
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces, 406 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Park
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable \ Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Building Type \ Detached, Listing Class \ Residential, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Garage Parking Features \ Gate\Door Opener, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Flooring \ Hardwood, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Water \ Public, Kitchen \ Trash Compactor, Garage Parking Features \ Guest \ Visitor Parking, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Flooring \ Marble, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Listing Service \ Full Service, Additional Rooms \ Den\Study\Office, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Bathroom \ Tub w\Jets, Kitchen \ Freezer, Kitchen \ Pantry, Heating \ Fireplace, Roof \ Clay, Energy Features \ Energy Star HVAC, Energy Features \ Energy Star Appliances, Energy Features \ Energy Star Lighting, Energy Features \ Smart Vent Roof, Bathroom \ Shower and Tub, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Construction Type \ Wood Frame, Fencing \ Wood, Kitchen \ Countertop - Granite, Amenities Misc. \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen \ Island, Fireplaces \ Gas Burning, Laundry \ Hookup - Washer\Dryer, Kitchen \ Hood Over Range, Lot Description \ Regular, View \ Park, Kitchen \ Cooktop - Gas, Special Features \ Parking, Security Features \ Video\Audio System, Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Garage Parking Features \ Lighted Parking Area, Security Features \ Secured Garage\Parking, Bathroom \ Granite, Cooling \ Multi-Zone, Amenities Misc. \ Security Gate, Garage Parking Features \ Room for Oversized Vehicle, Garage Parking Features \ Parking Area, Additional Rooms \ Office Area, Lot Description \ Corners Marked, Amenities Misc. \ Video\Audio System, Fencing \ Gate, Special Features \ Wheelchair Access, Bathroom \ Marble, Fencing \ Complete Perimeter, Special Features \ Wide Halls\Doors (3 ft+), Bathroom \ Stone, Bathroom \ Jack and Jill, Kitchen \ Ice Maker, Security Features \ Closed Circuit Monitoring (24-hour), Heating \ Heating - 2+ Units, Flooring \ Travertine, ConstructionStatus \ Existing
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,413 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 99
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 45102007
- Zillow Home ID: 19696241
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $865K-1.35M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Willow Glen home values will rise 5.8% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Willow Glen homes, this home is 35.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 11.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Willow Glen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.1% higher than in San Jose, and 45.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Willow Glen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Willow Glen home values.
|1453 Hillsdale Ave San Jose, CA||$1.03M||4||3||2,240|
|1458 Blackstone Ave San Jose, CA||$785K||3||1||1,340|
|1454 Blackstone Ave San Jose, CA||$753K||3||1||1,102|
|1451 Hillsdale Ave San Jose, CA||$752K||3||1||1,088|
|1461 Hillsdale Ave San Jose, CA||$762K||3||1||1,088|
|1452 Blackstone Ave San Jose, CA||$751K||3||1||1,088|
|1462 Blackstone Ave San Jose, CA||$842K||3||2||1,238|
|1449 Hillsdale Ave San Jose, CA||$774K||3||1||1,323|
|1450 Blackstone Ave San Jose, CA||$750K||3||1||1,102|
|1463 Hillsdale Ave San Jose, CA||$766K||3||1||1,102|
|1458 Hillsdale Ave San Jose, CA||$900K||4||3||1,771|
|1460 Hillsdale Ave San Jose, CA||$855K||3||2||1,391|
|1464 Blackstone Ave San Jose, CA||$819K||5||2||1,632|
|1445 Hillsdale Ave San Jose, CA||$743K||3||1||1,102|
|1446 Blackstone Ave San Jose, CA||$754K||3||1||1,102|
|1452 Hillsdale Ave San Jose, CA||$865K||3||2||1,391|
|1453 Blackstone Ave San Jose, CA||$802K||4||2||1,363|
|1457 Blackstone Ave San Jose, CA||$802K||4||2||1,363|
|1465 Hillsdale Ave San Jose, CA||$762K||3||1||1,102|
|1462 Hillsdale Ave San Jose, CA||$811K||3||2||1,266|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.