1457 Janmar Dr, Decatur, GA 300323 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,243 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, Off street
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $44,900
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 1,243 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 15 197 01 087
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 14462505
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1457 Janmar Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.4% higher than in Belvedere Park, and 297.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Belvedere Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30032 home values.
- # 0$86KStudio----
Nearby Schools in Belvedere Park
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292