- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1964
- 279 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,235 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $44,900
- Price/sqft: $106
- MLS #: 07310801
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Equipment (Unit 1) \ Dishwasher, Equipment (Unit 1) \ Range\Oven, Equipment (Unit 1) \ Refrigerator, Equipment (Unit 2) \ Dishwasher, Equipment (Unit 2) \ Range\Oven, Equipment (Unit 2) \ Refrigerator, Heating Source \ Gas, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, New Construction \ No, Property Type \ Multifamily, Amenities \ Street Lights, Amenities \ Walk To Marta, Multi-Type \ Duplex, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Water\Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Equipment (Unit 1) \ Smoke\Fire Alrm, Equipment (Unit 2) \ Smoke\Fire Alrm, Construction \ Brick 4 Sided, Parking \ Over 1 Space per Unit, Equipment (Unit 1) \ Disposal, Equipment (Unit 2) \ Disposal, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Heating Type \ Heat Pump, Lease Terms (Unit 1) \ Other (See Remarks), Lease Terms (Unit 2) \ Other (See Remarks), Cooling Type \ Heat Pump, Cooling Source \ Other (See Remarks), Parking \ Carport
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,243 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 15 197 01 087
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 14462505
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $42-101K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30032 home values will rise 2.4% next year, compared to a 1.1% increase for Belvedere Park as a whole. Among 30032 homes, this home is 128.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 140.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.1% greater than in Belvedere Park, and 322.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Belvedere Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30032 home values.
|1465 Janmar Dr Decatur, GA||$63K||Studio||--||--|
|1451 Janmar Dr Decatur, GA||$63K||1||1||1,000|
|1467 Janmar Dr Decatur, GA||$50K||2||1||846|
|1443 Janmar Dr Decatur, GA||$101K||5||3||2,200|
|1475 Janmar Dr Decatur, GA||$50K||4||2||1,697|
|3625 Aldea Dr Decatur, GA||--||--||0.5||1,256|
|1464 Janmar Dr Decatur, GA||$49K||4||2||1,693|
|1492 Janmar Dr Decatur, GA||$48K||4||2||1,693|
|1481 Janmar Dr # 7 Decatur, GA||$50K||4||2.5||1,743|
|3482 Turner Heights Dr Decatur, GA||$107K||3||2.5||2,000|
|3490 Turner Heights Dr Decatur, GA||$112K||4||2.5||2,008|
|3645 Aldea Dr Decatur, GA||$107K||3||3||4,201|
|1500 Janmar Dr Decatur, GA||$49K||4||2.5||1,806|
|3496 Turner Heights Dr Decatur, GA||$82K||3||2||1,250|
|1478 Cobb Branch Dr Decatur, GA||$83K||3||2||1,116|
|1472 Cobb Branch Dr Decatur, GA||$102K||5||2||2,400|
|1485 Janmar Dr Decatur, GA||$49K||Studio||--||--|
|1485 Janmar Dr # 8 Decatur, GA||$50K||4||2||1,693|
|1486 Cobb Branch Dr Decatur, GA||$74K||3||2||1,127|
|1442 Cornwall Rd Decatur, GA||$92K||3||2||1,416|
Nearby Schools in Belvedere Park
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!