1457 Monte Negro Dr, El Paso, TX 799353 beds, 2 baths, 1,892 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 444 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,892 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: V89399903300700
- Zillow Home ID: 27501657
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1457 Monte Negro Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Side, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16% higher than in El Paso, and 23.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Side home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Side home values.
- 1461 Monte Negro Dr El Paso, TX$141K321,866
- 1453 Monte Negro Dr El Paso, TX$126K--21,874
- 1444 Pintoresco Dr El Paso, TX$138K--21,871
- 1448 Pintoresco Dr El Paso, TX$161K--22,155
- 1440 Pintoresco Dr El Paso, TX$145K--22,084
- 1465 Monte Negro Dr El Paso, TX$160K--22,083
- 1449 Monte Negro Dr El Paso, TX$162K--22,049
- 1456 Monte Negro Dr El Paso, TX$162K422,063
- 1452 Pintoresco Dr El Paso, TX$157K31.752,010
- 1436 Pintoresco Dr El Paso, TX$141K41.751,936
- 1452 Monte Negro Dr El Paso, TX$148K--22,133
- 1460 Monte Negro Dr El Paso, TX$156K--21,991
- 1445 Monte Negro Dr El Paso, TX$129K--21,924
- 1469 Monte Negro Dr El Paso, TX$160K--22,285
- 1448 Monte Negro Dr El Paso, TX$172K--22,176
- 1464 Monte Negro Dr El Paso, TX$149K--22,037
- 1456 Pintoresco Dr El Paso, TX$158K--21,976
- 1432 Pintoresco Dr El Paso, TX$158K422,085
- 1444 Monte Negro Dr El Paso, TX$170K422,382
- 1468 Monte Negro Dr El Paso, TX$141K32.51,985
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292