This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Views: 1,264 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Fenced Yard
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 600 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- AIR COND \ Central Air, Assigned Grade School \ Mountain Home, Assigned Jr High \ Mtn Home, Assigned Sr High \ Mountain Home, Association Freqency \ Not Applicable, Bedroom 2 Level \ Main, Bedroom 3 Level \ Main, Bedroom 4 Level \ Main, Class \ Residential, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, CONSTRUCTION \ Vinyl/Metal Siding, Display Comments \ Yes, Eating Space Level \ Main, Entry Level \ Main, FIPS Code \ 16039, FIREPLACE \ Pellet, GARAGE TYPE \ Attached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, IDX Include \ Yes, INCLUDED KITCHEN FEATURES \ Breakfast Bar, INCLUDED KITCHEN FEATURES \ Dishwasher, INCLUDED KITCHEN FEATURES \ Disposal, INCLUDED KITCHEN FEATURES \ Oven/Range Freestanding, INCLUDED KITCHEN FEATURES \ Pantry, INCLUDED KITCHEN FEATURES \ Refrigerator, Internet Address Display \ Yes, Internet Include \ Yes, Kitchen Level \ Main, Land Size \ Standard Lot 6000-9999 SF, LAND USE \ Single, Level \ Single, LIST CLASS \ Excl Right to Sell, Living Room Level \ Main, LOT \ Dog Run, LOT \ Fenced Part, LOT \ Public Road, LOT \ Sidewalks, Master Bedroom Level \ Main, ROOF \ Comp Shingle, Sale/Rent \ For Sale, School District \ Mountain Home School District #1, Setup/Transfer Fee Type \ %, SEWER \ Yes Connected, SPRINKLER SYSTEM \ Auto, SPRINKLER SYSTEM \ Full, Status \ Active, Status Category \ Active, STRUCTURE \ Bath-Master, STRUCTURE \ Bed-Master Main Level, STRUCTURE \ Jetted Tub, STRUCTURE \ Split Bedroom, Subdivision \ Rocky Mountain, TERMS \ Cash, TERMS \ Conventional, TERMS \ Fed. Housing Admin., TERMS \ ID Housing & Finance Agnc, TERMS \ Rural Development, TERMS \ Veterans Admin, Type \ Single Family, Utility Room Level \ Main, WATER \ City Service
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,809 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: RPA02760030050A
- Zillow Home ID: 110853245
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $158-178K.
Market guideZillow predicts Idaho home values will rise 2.9% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|1447 NE Cinder Loop Mountain Home, ID||$144K||3||2||1,616|
|1467 NE Cinder Loop Mountain Home, ID||$144K||3||2||1,527|
|1415 E 15th N Mountain Home, ID||$144K||3||2||1,714|
|1437 NE Cinder Loop Mountain Home, ID||$173K||4||2.5||2,060|
|1410 E 15th N Mountain Home, ID||$89K||3||1||1,000|
|1410 E 15th N Mountain Home, ID||$96K||3||2||1,000|
|1430 NE Cinder Loop Mountain Home, ID||$150K||3||2||1,726|
|1477 NE Cinder Loop Mountain Home, ID||$150K||3||2.5||1,539|
|1550 N 14th E Mountain Home, ID||$82K||3||1||1,000|
|1477 NE Cinder Loop Mountain Home, ID||$179K||3||3||1,539|
|1448 NE Idarock St Mountain Home, ID||$149K||3||2||1,705|
|1427 NE Cinder Loop Mountain Home, ID||$164K||4||2||2,087|
|1440 E 15th N Mountain Home, ID||$181K||4||3||2,193|
|1560 N 14th E Mountain Home, ID||$77K||3||1||975|
|1451 N 14th. E. St Mountain Home, ID||$156K||4||2.5||2,054|
|1480 E 15th N Mountain Home, ID||$151K||3||2||1,806|
|1382 N 14th E Mountain Home, ID||$73K||3||2||1,504|
|1417 NE Cinder Loop Mountain Home, ID||$150K||3||2||1,820|
|1487 NE Cinder Loop Mountain Home, ID||$149K||3||2||1,639|
|1489 E 15th N Mtn Home, ID||$134K||3||2||1,815|
Nearby Schools in Mountain Home
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.