1458 Dover RdAPT D, Spartanburg, SC 29301
Sold on 9/4/13: $20,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Condo:992 sq ft
- Lot:819 sqft
- Year Built:1968
- Last Sold:Sep 2013 for $20,000
- Heating Type:Other
1458B Dover Road, Spartanburg, SC 29301.
August 8 at 4PM ET.
Inspection: July 30 at 4PM.
Excellent buying opportunity for a new home or rental property.
- Previously served as a rental
- Two story
- 2 bedrooms
-1 1/2 baths
- Private, fenced patio area
- Outdoor storage area
- Unit has two reserved parking spaces.
- Located in Carriage House Condominiums in the heart of the westside of Spartanburg
- End-unit provides additional privacy and green space.
- Monthly condo fee of $164 includes water, sewer, basic cable, trash, community pool and clubhouse!
- Convenient to shopping and restaurants with easy access to I-26 and I-85. Also convenient to area colleges including Spartanburg Methodist College and USC Upstate.
- Award winning Spartanburg County District 6 schools.
Spartanburg County lists market value of property as $57,100.
Matt Holiday SCAL#3589,
*Price listed is for search criteria only, actual price will be determined at auction.
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow194
- Parcel #6210113800
- Roof TypeShake Single
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID11807177
- Exterior MaterialBrick
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$44,161||$39K – $51K||+$131||$44||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$658/mo||$507 – $823/mo||+$21||$0.66||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 29301 home values will rise 1.6% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Spartanburg as a whole. Among 29301 homes, this home is valued 54% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 66.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29301 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 29.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.7% lower than in Spartanburg, and 17.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 29301 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Spartanburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29301 home values.
Neighborhood for 1458 Dover Road APT D
- 1458 Dover Rd APT C Spartanburg, SC$52K21.51,100
- 1458 Dover Rd APT A Spartanburg, SC$45K21.5992
- 1458 Dover Rd APT D Spartanburg, SC$55K22.01,008
- 1458 Dover Rd APT E Spartanburg, SC$45K22.0992
- 1458 Dover Rd APT F Spartanburg, SC$44K21.5992
- 1456 Dover Rd Spartanburg, SC$44K21.5992
- 1456 Dover Rd APT D Spartanburg, SC$38K21.5700
- 1456 Dover Rd APT F Spartanburg, SC$43K21.5992
- 1456 Dover Rd APT C Spartanburg, SC$43K21.5992
- 1456 Dover Rd APT B Spartanburg, SC$67K32.51,298
- 1456 Dover Rd APT A Spartanburg, SC$66K32.51,298
- 1446 Dover Rd APT A Spartanburg, SC$48K21.5992
- 1460 Dover Rd APT F Spartanburg, SC$46K21.5992
- 1446 Dover Rd APT B Spartanburg, SC$53K21.5992
- 106 Manchester Dr Spartanburg, SC$127K42.01,837
- 1462 Dover Rd APT A Spartanburg, SC$42K21.5992
- 1454 Dover Rd APT A Spartanburg, SC$67K32.51,357
- 1460 Dover Rd Spartanburg, SC$46K21.5992
- 1446 Dover Rd APT C Spartanburg, SC$44K21.51,008
- 1448 Dover Rd APT H Spartanburg, SC$43K21.5992
Nearby Schools in Spartanburg
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005