- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1458 Powell Rd, Oceanside, CA 920563 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,641 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $355,000
- Price/sqft: $216
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,641 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 1593311600
- Zillow Home ID: 16597997
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1458 Powell Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92056 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16% less than in Oceanside, and 37.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92056 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oceanside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92056 home values.
- 1452 Powell Rd Oceanside, CA$402K321,497
- 1464 Powell Rd Oceanside, CA$459K431,883
- 1453 Ozark Rd Oceanside, CA$409K32.51,641
- 1459 Ozark Rd Oceanside, CA$337K321,296
- 1446 Powell Rd Oceanside, CA$418K421,707
- 1447 Ozark Rd Oceanside, CA$413K321,597
- 1470 Powell Rd Oceanside, CA$472K321,995
- 1465 Ozark Rd Oceanside, CA$472K431,883
- 1453 Powell Rd Oceanside, CA$446K431,883
- 1459 Powell Rd Oceanside, CA$419K321,600
- 1441 Ozark Rd Oceanside, CA$458K42.51,883
- 1440 Powell Rd Oceanside, CA$393K321,497
- 1447 Powell Rd Oceanside, CA$386K321,307
- 1465 Powell Rd Oceanside, CA$453K431,883
- 1476 Powell Rd Oceanside, CA$333K321,296
- 1471 Ozark Rd Oceanside, CA$412K421,597
- 1441 Powell Rd Oceanside, CA$395K321,497
- 1435 Ozark Rd Oceanside, CA$439K42.51,883
- 1471 Powell Rd Oceanside, CA$423K321,597
- 1434 Powell Rd Oceanside, CA$384K321,307
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!