- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- 85 days on Zillow
- 22 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $123,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $86
- MLS #: 15823719
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Building Structure Style \ Traditional, Buyer Financing \ Conventional, Buyer Financing \ FHA, Buyer Financing \ VA Loan, CARETS Listing Status \ Pending, Common Walls \ Detached/No Common Walls, Cooking Appliances \ Range Hood, Cooling Type \ Air Conditioning, Fireplace Rooms \ Family Room, Floor Material \ Carpet, Floor Material \ Tile (N), Garage Spaces Total \ 2.0, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Laundry Locations \ Laundry Area, Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Listing Status \ Pending, Listing Terms \ FHA Loan, Listing Terms \ Submit, Listing Terms \ VA Loan, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell/Lease, Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Parking Type \ Garage Is Attached, Patio Features \ Covered, Rooms \ FamilyRoom, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), View \ No View
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,422 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 3112613120000
- Zillow Home ID: 63125642
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $124-159K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 92307 home values will rise 13.1% next year, compared to a 14% increase for Apple Valley as a whole. Among 92307 homes, this home is 20.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 5.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92307, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.6% greater than in Apple Valley, and 68.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92307 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Apple Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92307 home values.
|14555 Pawnee Rd Apple Valley, CA||$140K||3||2||1,357|
|21966 Jelan Ave Apple Valley, CA||$121K||3||2||1,350|
|21950 Jelan Ave Apple Valley, CA||$137K||4||2||1,350|
|21981 Jelan Ave Apple Valley, CA||$160K||4||2||1,700|
|21976 Jelan Ave Apple Valley, CA||$118K||3||2||1,232|
|14532 Pawnee Rd Apple Valley, CA||$165K||4||2||1,743|
|21974 Ramona Ave Apple Valley, CA||$144K||3||2||1,571|
|21980 Jelan Ave Apple Valley, CA||$111K||3||2||1,056|
|21911 Jelan Ave Apple Valley, CA||$148K||3||2||1,392|
|22015 Jelan Ave Apple Valley, CA||$107K||2||1||1,030|
|21920 Jelan Ave Apple Valley, CA||$153K||3||2||1,546|
|21990 Ramona Ave Apple Valley, CA||$132K||3||1.5||1,439|
|21920 Ramona Ave Apple Valley, CA||$145K||4||2||1,428|
|14647 Pawnee Rd Apple Valley, CA||$138K||3||2||1,294|
|22006 Jelan Ave Apple Valley, CA||$116K||3||1||1,185|
|21895 Jelan Ave Apple Valley, CA||$155K||3||2||1,500|
|21910 Ramona Ave Apple Valley, CA||$140K||3||2||1,272|
|21963 Klickitat Ave Apple Valley, CA||$111K||3||1.5||1,066|
|22012 Ramona Ave Apple Valley, CA||$107K||2||1||1,008|
|22025 Jelan Ave Apple Valley, CA||$127K||3||2||1,200|
Nearby Schools in Apple Valley
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.