1459 King Arthur Rd, Jacksonville, FL 322112 beds, 1 bath, 845 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,544 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2003 for $43,000
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Bedroom, Full Bath
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 845 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 1416020000
- Zillow Home ID: 44540961
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1459 King Arthur Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Arlington market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 105.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.5% lower than in Jacksonville, and 185.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Arlington home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Arlington home values.
- 1447 King Arthur Rd Jacksonville, FL$66K21765
- 1438 Brandemere Ct Jacksonville, FL$67K21744
- 1503 King Arthur Rd Jacksonville, FL$51K21815
- 1439 King Arthur Ct Jacksonville, FL$71K321,609
- 1428 Brandemere Ct Jacksonville, FL$53K21856
- 1444 King Arthur Rd Jacksonville, FL$95K311,054
- 1502 King Arthur Rd Jacksonville, FL$48K21780
- 1422 Brandemere Ct Jacksonville, FL$41K221,070
- 1445 Brandemere Ct Jacksonville, FL$100K321,200
- 1511 King Arthur Rd Jacksonville, FL$64K21744
- King Arthur Rd Jacksonville, FL$95K311,054
- 1427 King Arthur Ct Jacksonville, FL$37K21856
- 1445 Brandemere Ct Jacksonville, FL$150K32--
- 6786 Brandemere Rd N Jacksonville, FL$67K211,344
- 1430 King Arthur Rd Jacksonville, FL$68K211,116
- 1435 Brandemere Ct Jacksonville, FL$57K21780
- 1414 Brandemere Ct Jacksonville, FL$39K21917
- 1429 Brandemere Ct Jacksonville, FL$84K211,188
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.