- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
146 21st Ave, Seattle, WA 981222 beds, 2.25 baths, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2009
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 230 sqft
- Last sold: May 2010 for $369,999
- Finished basement, 200 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Parcel #: 0955000453
- Zillow Home ID: 96646686
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 146 21st Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Minor, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67.8% greater than in Seattle, and 28.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Minor home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Minor home values.
- 116 21st Ave Seattle, WA$472K311,520
- 129 21st Ave Seattle, WA$661K311,800
- 123 21st Ave Seattle, WA$289K21900
- 2011 E Fir St Seattle, WA$369K311,450
- 2010 E Fir St Seattle, WA$370K32.51,192
- 127 22nd Ave # F8 Seattle, WA$198K21806
- 123 22nd Ave Seattle, WA$672K312,310
- 117 22nd Ave Seattle, WA$613K222,600
- 2017 E Spruce St Seattle, WA$434KStudio----
- 113 22nd Ave Seattle, WA$486KStudio--2,300
- 113 22nd Ave # A Seattle, WA$496K----2,300
- 2008 E Fir St Seattle, WA$366K32.51,192
- 22nd Ave Seattle, WA--------
- 110 20th Ave # C Seattle, WA$495K331,520
- 2120 E Fir St # B Seattle, WA$211K11860
- 2120 E Fir St # A Seattle, WA$267K21975
- 110 20th Ave # B Seattle, WA$479K331,520
- 2120 E Fir St Seattle, WA$445K5--1,510
- 120 20th Ave Seattle, WA$404K221,420
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292