- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
146 Basil Way, Pittsburgh, PA 152113 beds, 2 baths, 1,537 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: May 2012 for $112,000
- Price/sqft: $73
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,537 sqft
- Parcel #: 0006M00296000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11585762
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 146 Basil Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Duquesne Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 20.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.3% greater than in Pittsburgh, and 11.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Duquesne Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Duquesne Heights home values.
- 1 Oneida Pl Pittsburgh, PA$154K32.51,550
- 4 Basil Way Pittsburgh, PA$123K32.51,550
- 160 Oneida St Pittsburgh, PA$338K12.52,264
- 152 Oneida St Pittsburgh, PA$152K21.51,025
- 153 Plymouth St Pittsburgh, PA$132K21.51,039
- 164 Oneida St Pittsburgh, PA$94K633,938
- 169 Plymouth St Pittsburgh, PA$135K211,536
- 147 Plymouth St Pittsburgh, PA$170K422,176
- 159 Plymouth St Pittsburgh, PA$57K311,354
- 161 Plymouth St Pittsburgh, PA$51K311,024
- 157 Plymouth St Pittsburgh, PA$53K311,354
- 163 Plymouth St Pittsburgh, PA$55K211,229
- 145 Plymouth St Pittsburgh, PA$106K212,520
- 171 Plymouth St Pittsburgh, PA$157K21.51,434
- 168 Oneida St Pittsburgh, PA$199K423,533
- 143 Plymouth St Pittsburgh, PA$93K211,350
- 175 Plymouth St Pittsburgh, PA$170K31.51,752
- 130 Oneida St Pittsburgh, PA$132K321,403
- 139 Plymouth St Pittsburgh, PA$111K522,381
Nearby Schools in Pittsburgh
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!