- Lot: 0.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Views: 652 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2012 for $130,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $100
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Unfinished basement
- 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Barn, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Shingles, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Open, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,302 sqft
- Parcel #: M:31 L:003-0
- Zillow Home ID: 57814353
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $115-295K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 1.5% next year. Among North Canaan homes, this home is valued 14% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Canaan, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60% lower than in Torrington Metro, and 50.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North Canaan home values rise more quickly than other regions in Torrington Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|148 Clayton Rd Canaan, CT||$329K||3||2||2,006|
|144 Clayton Rd Canaan, CT||$189K||2||1||1,188|
|154 Clayton Rd Canaan, CT||$319K||3||3||2,193|
|115 Clayton Rd Canaan, CT||$148K||2||1||576|
|Clayton Rd # R Canaan, CT||$326K||--||--||--|
|132 Clayton Rd # R Canaan, CT||$326K||--||--||--|
|115 Canaan Rd Sheffield, MA||$126K||2||1||742|
|111 Clayton Rd Canaan, CT||$157K||2||1||792|
|120 Clayton Rd Canaan, CT||$155K||3||1||840|
|170 Clayton Rd Canaan, CT||$218K||3||2||1,248|
|172 Clayton Rd Canaan, CT||$247K||3||2||1,507|
|174 Clayton Rd Canaan, CT||$289K||3||2.5||1,873|
|176 Clayton Rd Canaan, CT||$291K||3||2||2,300|
|Clayton Rd Canaan, CT||$291K||3||2||2,161|
|178 Clayton Rd Canaan, CT||$217K||2||2||1,184|
|124 Allyndale Rd Canaan, CT||$254K||3||1.5||1,846|
|122 Allyndale Rd Canaan, CT||$284K||5||2||2,704|
|105 Clayton Rd Canaan, CT||$262K||4||2||2,007|
|128 Clayton Rd Canaan, CT||$184K||3||1||1,220|
|132 Clayton Rd Canaan, CT||$322K||3||2.5||1,884|
Nearby Schools in Canaan
PK-4 & ungraded5.7 mi
7-12 & ungraded5.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!