This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1969
- Views: 351 all time views
- HOA Fee: $343
- Cooling: Wall
- Last sold: Aug 2009 for $20,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Flooring \ Carpet, Utilities \ Cable, Subdiv. Amenities \ Exercise Room, Cooling \ Electric, Equip\Appl Included \ Microwave, Equip\Appl Included \ Range - Electric, Equip\Appl Included \ Refrigerator, Heating \ Window\Wall, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Equip\Appl Included \ Smoke Detector, Front Exp \ E, Interior Features \ None, Governing Bodies \ Condo, Type \ Condo\Coop, Subdiv. Amenities \ Picnic Area, Subdiv. Amenities \ Sidewalks, Construction \ Other, Cooling \ Wall-Win A\C, Rooms \ None, Subdiv. Amenities \ Courtesy Bus, Pets Allowed \ No, Furnished \ Furnished, Furnished \ Turnkey, Flooring \ Vinyl Floor, Subdiv. Amenities \ Boating, Zip Code \ 33417, Subdiv. Amenities \ Street Lights, Membership Equity \ No, Waterfront \ No, Waterfront \ No, List Off Agency \ Transaction Broker, Bonus \ No, Private Pool \ No, Private Pool \ No, List Type \ Ex Brk, Any Broker Advertise \ Yes
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 738 sqft
- Parcel #: 00424323060071460
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 46524616
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $40-50K.
Market guideZillow predicts 33417 home values will rise 2.1% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for Century Village as a whole. Among 33417 homes, this home is valued 4.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33417, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 306.3% higher than in Century Village, and 205.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33417 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Century Village.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33417 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (312)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1 Salisbury A|
Nearby Schools in Century Village
Data by GreatSchools.org