146 Essex St, Middleton, MA 019493 beds, 2 baths, 1,778 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.22 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $467,000
- Price/sqft: $263
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- Partial basement
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_DSCRP \ Hot Tub / Spa, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Masonite, EXTERIOR \ Other (See Remarks), EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Closet, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, STYLE \ Contemporary, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,778 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:0010 B:0000 L:0014 A
- Zillow Home ID: 56944765
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 146 Essex Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01949, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.9% less than in Middleton, and 31.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01949 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Middleton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01949 home values.
- 148 Essex St Middleton, MA$326K221,250
- 147 Essex St Middleton, MA$446K422,680
- 1 Ingalls Way Middleton, MA$785K43.53,073
- 3 Ingalls Way Middleton, MA$706K43.52,509
- 152 Essex St Middleton, MA$624K42.52,764
- 154 Essex St Middleton, MA$357K321,566
- 141 Essex St Middleton, MA$339K21918
- 157 Essex St UNIT A Middleton, MA$488K32.52,285
- 157 Essex St UNIT B Middleton, MA$488K32.52,368
- 157 Essex St # B Middleton, MA$431K32.52,368
- 157 Essex St # A Middleton, MA$465K33.012,285
- 2 Ingalls Way Middleton, MA$820K42.54,700
- 5 Ingalls Way Middleton, MA$759K42.52,874
- 159 Essex St UNIT A Middleton, MA$492K32.52,285
- 159 Essex St UNIT B Middleton, MA$488K32.52,368
- 161 Essex St Middleton, MA$592K532,960
- 4 Ingalls Way Middleton, MA$884K43.53,537
- 159 Essex St # B Middleton, MA$456K32.52,370
- 131 Essex St Middleton, MA$554K322,830
- 164 Essex St Middleton, MA$693K42.53,356
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!