- Lot: 0.65 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Views: 490 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $160,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $126
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 4th Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Open, Mechanical Equipment \ Generator, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Pool Type \ Above Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,267 sqft
- Parcel #: M:117 B:126 L:026
- Zillow Home ID: 58876094
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $100-171K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 1.5% next year. Among 06098 homes, this home is valued 7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06098, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.4% greater than in Winsted, and 29.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06098 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Winsted.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|154 Glendale Ave Winsted, CT||$132K||3||1||1,114|
|139 Glendale Ave Winsted, CT||$134K||3||2||1,267|
|153 Glendale Ave Winsted, CT||$122K||4||1||1,114|
|160 Glendale Ave Winsted, CT||$131K||2||2||1,114|
|159 Glendale Ave Winsted, CT||$128K||3||1||1,114|
|136 Glendale Ave Winsted, CT||$137K||4||1||1,114|
|133 Glendale Ave Winsted, CT||$132K||3||1||1,114|
|212 Glendale Ave Winchestr Ctr, CT||$136K||3||2||--|
|17 Cedar Rd Winsted, CT||$131K||3||1||1,032|
|130 Glendale Ave Winsted, CT||$135K||4||1||1,114|
|167 Glendale Ave Winsted, CT||$133K||3||1||1,322|
|170 Glendale Ave Winsted, CT||$133K||3||1||1,176|
|168 Glendale Ave Winsted, CT||$131K||4||1||1,114|
|125 Glendale Ave Winsted, CT||$129K||3||1||941|
|120 Glendale Ave Winsted, CT||$134K||3||1||973|
|179 Glendale Ave Winsted, CT||$132K||3||1.5||1,248|
|30 Cedar Rdg Bristol, CT||$223K||3||2.5||1,966|
|27 Cedar Rdg Bristol, CT||$237K||3||3||2,221|
|15 Spruce St Winsted, CT||$131K||4||1||1,114|
|115 Glendale Ave Winsted, CT||$135K||3||2||1,267|
Nearby Schools in Winsted
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!