- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Views: 851 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $139,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $149
- APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 936 sqft
- Parcel #: M:R12 B:15 L:33
- Zillow Home ID: 57587818
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $109-167K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01440 home values will increase 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% rise for Gardner as a whole. Among 01440 homes, this home is valued 6.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 31.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01440, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.9% less than in Gardner, and 36.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 01440 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Gardner.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01440 home values.
|152 High St Gardner, MA||$132K||3||1||1,131|
|134 High St Gardner, MA||$184K||4||1.5||2,320|
|149 High St Gardner, MA||$150K||4||1.5||1,621|
|166 High St Gardner, MA||$128K||2||1.5||1,300|
|126 High St Gardner, MA||$160K||4||2||1,840|
|6 Metcalf St Gardner, MA||$137K||3||1||1,300|
|165 High St Gardner, MA||--||4||1.5||2,100|
|135 High St Gardner, MA||$180K||3||1||2,593|
|10 Metcalf St Gardner, MA||$145K||3||2||1,878|
|176 High St Gardner, MA||$123K||3||1||1,310|
|16 Metcalf St Gardner, MA||$139K||4||2||1,620|
|21 Metcalf St Gardner, MA||$137K||2||1.5||1,131|
|Metcalf St Gardner, MA||$137K||3||1.5||1,131|
|116 High St Gardner, MA||$166K||4||1.5||2,236|
|181 High St Gardner, MA||$139K||3||2.01||1,096|
|123 High St Gardner, MA||$145K||3||1||1,410|
|16 June St Gardner, MA||$142K||3||1||1,732|
|51 June St Gardner, MA||$137K||2||1||1,208|
|183 High St Gardner, MA||$131K||3||2||1,411|
|24 Metcalf St Gardner, MA||$141K||3||2||1,245|
Nearby Schools in Gardner
1-3 & ungraded1.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!