146 Irwin St, Brooklyn, NY 112355 beds, 4 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,011 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- 241 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $1,550,000
- Price/sqft: $688
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 4 spaces
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 087510425
- Zillow Home ID: 30791108
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 146 Irwin Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 11235, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 350% higher than in New York, and 76.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11235 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11235 home values.
- 140 Irwin St Brooklyn, NY$1.93M----2,256
- 152 Irwin St Brooklyn, NY$1.58M----2,326
- 138 Irwin St Brooklyn, NY$1.53M------
- 160 Irwin St Brooklyn, NY$3.36M----3,084
- 132 Irwin St Brooklyn, NY$1.93M----1,968
- 145 Hastings St Brooklyn, NY$2.39M----2,944
- 149 Hastings St Brooklyn, NY$1.73M----1,890
- 137 Hastings St Brooklyn, NY$2.18M----4,153
- 159 Hastings St Brooklyn, NY$1.35M----2,478
- 124 Irwin St Brooklyn, NY$1.75M----5,938
- 166 Irwin St Brooklyn, NY$1.95M----2,084
- 131 Hastings St Brooklyn, NY$2.04M----6,550
- 143 Irwin St Brooklyn, NY$1.09M----1,848
- 139 Irwin St Brooklyn, NY$1.09M----1,848
- 149 Irwin St Brooklyn, NY$1.16M331,936
- 165 Hastings St Brooklyn, NY$1.08M----1,700
- 135 Irwin St Brooklyn, NY$1.09M----1,848
- 153 Irwin St Brooklyn, NY$1.33M----2,992
- 125 Hastings St Brooklyn, NY$1.24M----1,771
- 157 Irwin St Brooklyn, NY$1.53M----1,584
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292