- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
146 Main St, Rockport, MA 019663 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,769 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,277 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Last sold: Jan 2007 for $370,000
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,769 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0019 B:0000 L:0039A
- Zillow Home ID: 56958461
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 146 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01966 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Rockport, and 83.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01966 home values.
- 144 Main St # A Rockport, MA$546K73.54,360
- 142 Main St Rockport, MA$794K543,729
- 142 Main St Rockport, MA$597K432,852
- 11 Sandy Bay Ter UNIT 2 Rockport, MA$352K222,155
- 11 Sandy Bay Ter UNIT 1 Rockport, MA$368K32.52,155
- 13 Sandy Bay Ter Rockport, MA$447K321,400
- 3 Sandy Bay Ter Rockport, MA--------
- 150 Main St # A Rockport, MA$371K421,926
- 2 Lamb Hts Rockport, MA$279K------
- 4 Lamb Hts Rockport, MA$326K31.51,176
- 152 Main St Rockport, MA$395K321,892
- 215 Main St Rockport, MA$296K21.5864
- 6 Lamb Hts Rockport, MA$454K43.51,860
- 209 Main St Rockport, MA$477K42.51,782
- 140 Main St Rockport, MA$348K31.51,638
- 1 Sandy Bay Ter Rockport, MA$380K441,408
- Lamb Hts Rockport, MA$326K31.51,176
- 5 Lamb Hts Rockport, MA$320K21.51,220
- 138 Main St Rockport, MA$457K42.51,728
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292