- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
146 Marlborough St, East Greenwich, RI 028182 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,060 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR RENTAL
- Lot: 2,395 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1850
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $171,000
- Price/sqft: $161
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Floor size: 1,060 sqft
- Parcel #: M:085 B:001 L:157 U:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65925970
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 146 Marlborough Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02818 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 16.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.4% greater than in East Greenwich, and 67.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02818 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in East Greenwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02818 home values.
- 148 Marlborough St East Greenwich, RI$159K31960
- 149 Marlborough St East Greenwich, RI$146K11800
- 153 Marlborough St East Greenwich, RI$354K------
- 157 Duke St East Greenwich, RI$175K321,032
- 139 Marlborough St East Greenwich, RI$264K532,262
- 153 Duke St East Greenwich, RI$268K832,525
- 135 Marlborough St East Greenwich, RI$207K421,456
- 25-27 Long St East Greenwich, RI$245K321,638
- 147 Marlborough St East Greenwich, RI$276K32.51,302
- 19 Long St East Greenwich, RI$242K211,100
- 11 Long St East Greenwich, RI$289K532,016
- 31 London St # ST4A East Greenwich, RI$179K21.51,169
- 41 London St UNIT 41 East Greenwich, RI$177K21.5977
- 39 London St UNIT 39 East Greenwich, RI$171K21.5930
- 37 London St East Greenwich, RI$282K21.5930
- 37 London St UNIT 37 East Greenwich, RI$171K21.5930
- 35 London St UNIT 35 East Greenwich, RI$179K21.5977
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292