146 N 2nd St, Reading, PA 196015 beds, 2 baths, 1,728 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 1900
- 17 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $10,000
- Price/sqft: $6
- MLS #: 6326527
- Parking: 0 space
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,728 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 06530781611135
- Zillow Home ID: 8832915
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 146 N 2nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19601, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% higher than in Reading, and 24.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19601 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Reading.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19601 home values.
- 148 N 2nd St Reading, PA$64K512,068
- 144 N 2nd St Reading, PA$60K511,728
- 150 N 2nd St Reading, PA$56K51.51,672
- 142 N 2nd St Reading, PA$57K51.51,760
- 152 N 2nd St Reading, PA$64K512,070
- 140 N 2nd St Reading, PA$62K51.51,760
- 138 N 2nd St Reading, PA$63K51.51,760
- 136 N 2nd St Reading, PA$63K511,760
- 134 N 2nd St Reading, PA$63K511,760
- 132 N 2nd St Reading, PA$63K511,760
- 148 Walnut St Reading, PA$63K511,870
- 146 Walnut St Reading, PA$62K511,858
- 150 Walnut St Reading, PA$64K412,038
- 152 Walnut St Reading, PA$65K612,134
- 144 Walnut St Reading, PA$62K511,834
- 130 N 2nd St Reading, PA$64K512,056
- 142 Walnut St Reading, PA$62K512,062
- 128 N 2nd St Reading, PA$66K512,190
- 140 Walnut St Reading, PA$63K511,870
- 149 Pear St Reading, PA$43K521,458
Nearby Schools in Reading
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292