- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
146 Neck Rd, Old Lyme, CT 063713 beds, 3 baths, 2,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1800
- Last sold: Apr 2004 for $600,000
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,3rd Bedroom Description \ Fireplace,3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor,3rd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Washer,Asbestos Information \ Is Present,Attic \ Crawl Space,Attic \ Hatch Opening,Basement \ Concrete Floor,Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Cooling System Type \ None,Deck Type Description \ Patio,Dining Room Description \ Fireplace,Dining Room Description \ Formal,Driveway Type \ Circular,Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone,Electrical \ Circuit Breaker,Energy Features \ Full Screens,Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows,Exterior Feature \ Balcony,Exterior Feature \ Fence,Exterior Siding \ Clapboard,Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level,Flooring \ Vinyl,Flooring \ Wood,Foundation Size Source \ Town Records,Fuel Type \ Oil,Gated Community \ No,Handicap Accessibility \ Unknown,Heat Type \ Radiator,Hot Water Source \ Electric,Interior Feature \ Skylight,Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Kitchen Description \ Remodeled,Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level,Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded,Lot Description \ Rolling,Master Bedroom Description \ Balcony,Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector,Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ In Ground Tank,Other Room 1 Description \ Den,Porch Type \ Open,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Septic,Style \ Cape Cod,Water Source \ Private Well,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,120 sqft
- Parcel #: 00160500
- Zillow Home ID: 82408851
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 146 Neck Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06371, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% higher than in Old Lyme, and 1.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06371 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Old Lyme.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06371 home values.
Nearby Schools in Old Lyme
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292